Monday 14 December 2009

Points to clear with your SEO company

Just as you would when buying any other product or service there are some obvious questions you need to ask when speaking to prospective SEO company's


1.Ask to see examples of your previous work and discuss there success stories.
2.Do you follow the Google's Webmaster Guidelines?
3.Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business.
4.What kind of results do you expect to see, time frame?
5.How do they measure your success?
6.What's experience do they have in my industry?
7.What experience do they have in my country/city?
8.What are your most important SEO techniques?
9.How long have you been in business?
10.How can I expect to communicate with you?
11Will they share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?

If you ask all these questions their answer will give you a strong indication if they are for you, I would advise that you speak to a a least 3 SEO companies and compare what the can offer to your.

No comments:

Post a Comment